Zak Sztor Nutritionist Family Kitchen
Bondi Junction Sydney Nutritionist:Blueberry Smoothie
Bondi Junction Sydney Nutritionist-This yummy fresh bluberry smoothie is full of taste and colour, it is low calories and high in nutrients, and bursting with antioxidants, which will protect your body from free radical damage. Some research suggests blueberries are one of the highest antioxidant fruits available. It only takes a few minutes to make, and a great post workout drink.
Smoothies are all the rage at the moment and here is why:
- Get your daily allowance of fruits and vegetables: Consuming your daily allowance of fruit and vegetables is a challenge for most of my clients at the best of times, by blending one or two serves of fruit and vegetables should ensure your meet your daily needs.
- Quick and easy: making a smoothie only takes minutes, which will give you more time to do other stuff.
- Yes, eating healthy and tasting great can go hand in hand: With so many recipes to choose from, finding one or more pleasing to your palate is a breeze.
- More Energy: Give your body the right fuel for more energy in the short and long term.
Ingredients For My Blueberry Smoothie
- 1 fresh ripe banana
- 1/4 cup of fresh or frozen Australian blueberries
- 1 scoop of good quality protein (approx. 20g)
- 1/3 cup of Greek yoghurt
- 1/3 cup of cold water
- Ice cubes
The Steps To Make My Blueberry Smoothie
Step 1:Wash your hands.
Step 2:Place all the ingredients you need in front of you.
Step 3:In a blender, combine banana, blueberries, and yogurt, protein powder, water and ice cubes
Step 4:Blend on high speed until smooth.
Step 5: Serve immediately
If your need any more recipes please feel free to check out Zak’s Kitchen.