Zak Sztor Nutritionist Family Kitchen
Bondi Junction Sydney Nutritionist: Turkey Meatballs
Bondi Junction Sydney Nutritionist: This recipe is one of my prep meals, which I would typically make in bulk then freeze in small containers in the freezer for a later date. Below I have listed 5 tips on “why prepping meals” will help you with your fat-loss, muscle building journey!
- Meal prepping is ideal for understanding what a true serving size of food is. This will help you not over eat.
- It will improve your understanding about nutrition. (carbohydrates, proteins and fats)
- It will save you time and money.
- It will stop you making any unhealthy food choices.
- It will get you guaranteed results.
Ingredients For The Healthy Turkey Meatballs
- 500 g of minced turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 handful of fresh basil finely chopped
- 1 handful of fresh mint finely chopped
- ¼ cup of rice crumbs
- Butter for frying (use sparingly)
- 1-2 tablespoons of multi-grain mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Finely chopped chilli
The Steps To Make My Healthy Turkey Meatballs
Step 1:Wash your hands.
Step 2:Place all the ingredients you need in front of you.
Step 3 Place the turkey mince in a large boil and break into smaller pieces.
Step 4:Beat the egg up, and add it to the boil.
Step 5: Add the rice crumbs, multigrain mustard, mint, basil and salt and pepper.
Step 6:Shape the turkey into golf ball sized pieces (use a spoon if necessary), and put aside.
Step 7:Put the large frying pan on a light heat.
Step 8:Add the balls (half at a time) and fry for about 5-8 minutes turning each side or until golden brown
Step 9:Serve with a small serve of pasta and sweet potato, cous-cous and/or passata sauce
If your need anymore recipes please feel free to check out Zak’s Kitchen
This great post workout meal, it is packed with good quality protein, and slow releasing carbohydrates
all-important for replenishing and supporting muscle growth after a massive workout.
If your need anymore recipes please feel free to check out Zak’s Kitchen.