Nutrition Plans & Advice for a Healthy Lifestyle
As your nutritionist and personal trainer, my job is to not only address your symptoms, but to seek out and determine the events which may have initiated any physical or nutritional imbalances in the first place. By first assessing your diet, exercise regime and stress levels, we can then sit down together to develop your goals and address any fears or concerns you have. Then, with this information in hand, I’m in a better position to design you an individual programme that works. Whether you’re interested in weight management, managing a medical condition or working towards disease prevention, your plan will be focused on meeting these personal needs and goals.
Your initial consultation lasts between 60 and 90 minutes, depending on your individual circumstances. We’ll cover a number of topics including your medical history, eating habits and lifestyle so that by the end of our session, I have a whole picture of your health.
The 6 week programme:
Every week, we’ll meet for approximately 15 minutes to discuss your diet and explore what could be improved. This is my chance to provide you with constructive feedback and for you to ask any questions you might have about your nutrition plan or exercise regime. Week to week support will also be available throughout via text or email and by the end of the 6 week programme, I expect you to see real results. Ultimately I’m here to support your goals and by treating your whole health holistically, you can be confident that you will not only look great, but feel even better!
Zak Sztor Nutritionist can assist with:
- Increasing energy levels, Chronic fatigue and Stress reduction
- Weight loss, Weight management without dieting
- Optimal digestive health – IBS, Coeliac, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Crohn’s, Food allergies & intolerances
- Optimal hormonal balance – PMS, Infertility & Pregnancy, Endometriosis, Menopause
- Supporting elimination of toxins
- Supporting immune function & inflammatory conditions
- Autoimmune conditions – Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Healthy ageing
- Sports nutrition
- Support for skin health – eczema, acne, psoriasis, rosacea
- Cardiovascular health – high cholesterol, high blood pressure
- General advice on healthy eating