Zak Sztor Nutritionist Family Kitchen
Randwick Nutritionist-To be honest this is my favourite Friday night special this summer!
This recipe is so simple to make (so no cooking skills required), and it takes no time at all to prepare. This Naked Burrito is really fresh with lots of flavour, it is a great source of protein,fibre and healthy fats which is all beneficial for weight-loss.
By following my simple steps, you cannot go wrong.
Randwick Nutritionist : Recipe For Naked Burrito
Ingredients For My Healthy Naked Burrito Recipe:
Serves 6 or 6 post workout meals
- 650-700gm turkey, grass fed if possible
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 1 long red chili, diced with seeds
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 1 1/2 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander seeds powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1-2 tsp Celtic salt or sea salt
For Salsa Salad
- 2 tomatoes, very finely chopped
- 2/3 cup finely diced roasted red capsicum (optional)
- 1 medium cucumber,finely diced
- 1/2 cup diced spring/green onion, about 2-3 springs
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander, leaves and stalks
- 1/2 lime, juice only
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 small red chili chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
For roasted sweet potatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut in cubes
- 1 tsp smoked or sweet paprika, I used smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
The Steps To Make My Healthy Naked Burrito:
Step 1:Wash your hands
Step 2:Place all the ingredients in front of you.
Step 3:Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius
Step 4:Heat 1 tabslepoon of oil in a large, deep frying pan. Sautee onion until soft and golden.
Step 5:Add turkey mince in small chunks. Stir and cook until browned on all sides.
Step 6: Add spices, garlic, salt and chili to the turkey and cook for a couple of minutes.
Step 7: Add diced tomatoes and a little water, about half a cup, stir and bring to boil.
Step 8: Then turn to low-medium heat and cook for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Step 9:While your chilli turkey is cooking mix together all the ingredients for the salsa. Serve together with a side of avocado
If your need anymore recipes please feel free to check out Zak’s Kitchen