Zak Sztor Personal Training Coogee & Randwick
Personal Training Arms Workout
Personal Trainer Randwick- This is a hypertrophy style workout; in brief a style of training intended to induce the fastest muscle growth.
Using the bigger muscle groups for example quadriceps when exercising effectively will help release testosterone and human growth hormone in your body which is essential for muscle growth, and shaping or toning of your muscle.
Start by gathering all your equipment, this will save time when you start the Firm Butt workout. Organise your stations, and plan ahead for the Arm Workout, this will help you keep focused.
The duration of the workout depending on time will last between 30 – 45 minutes.
Each exercise will late about 15-20 seconds then followed by 60-90 seconds of rest then you move on to the next station.
After all the exercise are complete rest for 90 seconds then finish of doing some Myofasical workout.
The Arms Workout:
Station 1:Triceps kickbacks
Station 2:Biceps curls
Station 4:Hammer curls
Station 5:Push up’s
Station 6:Triceps extensions
Station 7:High row
This is what you will need to do today’s workout:
- 1 matt
- Dumbbells for triceps kickbacks
- Dumbbells for biceps curls & hammer curls
- Cable machine for triceps extension & high row
Key Nutrtional Points To Remember For The Arm Workout
- Drinking at least 500 mis of water
- Eating post workout is one of the most important things you can do after you have exercised, and here is why…Soon as you have finished your personal training session, or group fitness class it prime time for your muscles to build and to replenish your energy stores. The more muscle you have, the more calories your body will burn, even when you are resting. This should help your weight loss efforts. Think about having my post workout Healthy Post Workout Smoothie.If you enjoyed this workout and need a new one check out Workouts
I did this workout at my home club Fitness First Randwick, however any local gym in Coogee or Randwick should offer the same equipment, to help you complete this workout and get totally toned arms.