Zak Sztor Personal Training Randwick & Coogee
Back Day Workout
Personal Trainer Randwick- This is a hypertrophy style workout; in brief a style of training intended to induce the fastest muscle growth.
Using the bigger muscle groups for example quadriceps when exercising effectively will help release testosterone and human growth hormone in your body which is essential for muscle growth, and shaping or toning of your muscle.
Start by gathering all your equipment, this will save time when you start the Back Day Workout. Organise your stations, and plan ahead for the Firm Butt Workout, this will help you keep focused.
The duration of the workout depending on time will last between 30 – 45 minutes.
Each exercise will late about 15-20 seconds then followed by 60-90 seconds of rest then you move on to the next station.
After all the exercise are complete rest for 90 seconds then finish of doing some Myofasical workout.
The Back Day Workout:
Station 1: Bent Over Row
Station 2:Lat Pulldown
Station 3:Close Grip Pull Down
Station 4:Biceps Curls
Station 5: Reverse Crunch
This is what you will need to do today’s workout:
- 1 x barbell with weights for Bent Over Row
- Lat Pulldown Cable Machine
- Cable Pulldown Machine
- Dumbbell for Biceps Curls
- 1 x matt for Reverse Crunches
Key Nutrtional Points To Remember For The Back Day Workout
- Drinking at least 500 mis of water
- Eating post workout is one of the most important things you can do after you have exercised, and here is why…Soon as you have finished your personal training session, or group fitness class it prime time for your muscles to build and to replenish your energy stores. The more muscle you have, the more calories your body will burn, even when you are resting. This should help your weight loss efforts. Think about having my post workout Healthy Post Workout Smoothie.
If you enjoyed this workout and need a new one check out Workouts
I gave this workout to one of my clients last week in one of my personal training sessions at my home club Randwick Fitness First. It’s a great workout for targeting the muscles on your back:
- Latissimus dorsi
- Rhomboids ( Just to name a few)
Go on give it a go!